Monday, April 4, 2011

Collegio Display Ad

Collegio Specs:
1 = 1.83
2 = 3.79
3 = 5.75
4 = 7.71
5 = 9.67
6 = 11.63 

3 col. x 7" = 21"
21 x $4 = $84.00

Project Specs:
File meets Collegio Ad size requirements
$100 budget
Incorporate a bitmap file (scanned in from hand drawing)
Incorporate the "Reverse" element 
5.75" x 7" file
.125 bleed
.25 margins
 
Purpose: to promote the Sunnyside Retirement Home
Target Audience: elderly people who need supervised care
Call To Action: to have people come to the retirement home to check it out
Thumbnails
Bitmap

*Rough (vertical)
Rough (horizontal)

Final Version

This piece is done in grayscale and has full bleed. The fonts I used were Chopin Script (Sunnyside) and Times New Roman (everything else). I chose to do a Reverse on the bottom because it help the ad to stand out from the rest on the page. I chose the image because it gives you a visual idea of what the ad is about.


 I chose to use a sun as my bitmap because it ties in with the name of the retirement home and helps grabs people's attention as they are scanning the paper and the other ads. Just wanted something that would grab their attention and direct them towards my ad.


*All work was created by me, Kirsten Wilson, as well as the bitmap element. I had permission to use the photo off of the Share 1 server.

No comments:

Post a Comment