Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mag+ Project 3

Our third i-Pad project gets a little more tricky and a little more in depth. For this project we had to have at least 4 pages, 1 link and either a video or slideshow. I did my project over Skrillex. I used information found in the October issue of SPIN magazine. I was making my layout to look like an electronic magazine issue.



Scrolling to the second page


SKRILLEX.COM is a link that takes you to Skrillex's website

Here I have placed the video for "First of the Year Equinox"


Horizontal View




Pinning for this page got a little tricky...I had to make sure that everything came together in the middle and left space on the sides. I won't go into detail about how pinned all the individual elements though.


The video plays in both the vertical and horizontal orientations as seen above and below respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment